1. Beauty application:
The best candidates and the ideal patients in this group are slim people with fat accumulation in some parts of their body. Their skin should be tight. These individuals without any particular internal disease are suitable candidates for aesthetic liposuction surgery.
2. Benign lipid tissue:
People with benign fatty tissues.
3. Large breasts in men
Gynecomastia, especially Pseudo-Gynecomastia is treated with ultrasonic liposuction or lipomatic.
4. Treatment of underarm sweating
5. Releasing dermal polyp
6. Treating the masses of individual lipoma (over 10 cm) or multiple
Absolute contraindications for Liposuction
- Risk of internal diseases before surgery
- Personality disorders
- Acute illnesses such as systemic infections or topical infections in the treated area
- Performing liposuction with other elective surgery
- All cases of anesthetic contraindications in Tumescent solution (for example; allergy)
- Patients with Favism are prohibited from taking prilocaine (local anesthetic).
Relative contraindication for Liposuction
- People with severe obesity.
- People who take medications regularly for organs such as the heart, lungs, liver, kidneys, etc.
- Metabolic disorders such as hypothyroidism or hyperthyroidism, as well as diabetes (diabetes mellitus).
No comments yet.